ultracute review: The Public Zoo (TPZ) Talking Head Hickup Shirt
Things that I like about The Public Zoo Talking Head shirt:
1. It’s got Hickup on it. Hickup is the name of the adorable panda character. On the TPZ website, he is described as “the panda with issues”
2. It’s super soft & 100% cotton
3. It was made in the US! How often can you find something this cute that was actually made in the US???
4. I love the 3 riveted eyelets on the top left side of the shirt underneath the collar!
5. At the moment it’s hard to find TPZ stuff, so you can be the trendsetter cool kid on your block by nabbing yourself one of these sweet shirts from The Public Zoo website or from Japan LA.
bot review: G1 Ultra Magnus Speaker
Dude, we recently purchased a new desktop and for some reason I had assumed that it would come with speakers, but to my disappointment, it did not…I was momentarily bummed until I found pics of the G1 Ultra Magnus Head Computer Speaker! So we ordered it, duh. This is by far one of the coolest novelty computer accessories ever made! Ok, so the sound quality isn’t spectacular but dude it’s ULTRA FUCKING MAGNUS!!!!!! They also make an Optimus Prime one but for some reason I really like Magnus better. Not only is the speaker head cool by itself, but you can also buy a speaker tower shaped like Ultra Magnus’ body, so with the head attached the whole thing is over 3 feet tall. Check out TFSource for more pics, info etc on both the speaker and the speaker tower…Anyway, overall I love this item because not only is it totally ultrageekbot, but it’s reasonably priced, functional and space saving.
Hello Kitty was practicing Hamlet’s “Alas poor Yorick…” speech and decided to use Ultra Magnus instead of the skull of a dead jester. Besides, how easy is it to find dead jester skulls these days anyway?